A consultancy for education professionals
Concorde Education Services collaborates with education professionals to improve teaching.
Director Shirley Finlayter worked for the British Council as a teacher trainer and project manager prior to founding Concorde Education Services.
Shirley is a registered Prince2 practitioner in project management and a volunteer mentor for Project Managers Against Poverty. She is a member of several professional associations:
- International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL)
- National Association for Teaching English and Other Community Languages to Adults (NATECLA)
- Association of Project Management (APM)
- Chartered Institute for IT (BCS)
- Association of MBA’s (AMBA)
She has a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics and English Language Teaching (ELT), a Trinity Diploma in ELT and is currently studying for her MBA.
During her 20 years’ experience in the English language teaching industry, Shirley has lived and taught in Latin America, the Middle East & North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom.